LN DCG 300 DS COM – Lenovo DS-series Storage Technical Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This course includes information on the latest Lenovo DCG announcements with focus on ThinkSystem DS Series Storage products (DS2200/DS4200/DS6200).
This class is a workshop, where students get hands-on experience on real remote HW available during the course. You will be able to work on Lenovo DS Series Storage and connect it using iSCSI and FC protocol using direct and switched connection to host from Lenovo Flex and latest Lenovo System x / ThinkSystem Servers.
This course is intended for technicians, who provide hardware support for Lenovo Storage Systems or plan to implement and manage that environment.
Students will learn the following topics:
– Lenovo DCG portfolio of products
– Storage protocols (iSCSI, FC, SAS)
– Lenovo DS Series Storage System Overview
– DS2200 / DS4200 / DS6200 Architecture
– Lenovo SAN Manager
– Advanced features of DS Series Storage (Data Tiering, Thin Provisioning, SSD Cache, Rapid RAID Rebuild, Snapshot, Storage Pooling, Asynchronus replication)
– Cabling and Troubleshooting