LN DCG 200 N COM – Lenovo Networking – Technical Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This course has been written to teach everything from the basics of Lenovo switch administration to the most advanced features of networking in the market today. You will not only learn the traditional physical networking concepts like layer 2 and layer 3 features, troubleshooting Lenovo System Networking switches but also work with virtual networks using features like Virtual Fabric, Unified Fabric Ports and other advanced features. You will also learn high availability features to make your networking infrastructure redundant and more fault tolerant.
This course is intended for pre-sale technical personal and technicians, who provide support for the Lenovo Network Switches, Install them and provide daily management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
– Summarize the I/O architecture of Lenovo Network Switches
– Select and integrate Scalable Switch Elements for Lenovo Flex, right connectors, cabling, and right I/O adapters for Flex System environment
– Introduction to Lenovo G7xxx and G8xxx TOR switches
– Demonstrate an ability to access, interact and configure the scalable switch elements as well as TOR Switches
– Summarize the key layer 2 and layer 3 features of networking switches and how to configure them on Lenovo TOR and Embedded switches
– Create redundant network topologies by implementing key high availability features using Lenovo networking components
– Design a virtual network infrastructure using Lenovo’s network virtualization solutions
– Perform basic troubleshooting of Lenovo Networking switches