LN DCG 200 F COM – Lenovo Flex Chassis – Technical Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This course includes information on Lenovo Flex Chassis and all internal embedded components and the latest Lenovo DCG announcements – ThinkSystem SN – Node Servers for Flex Chassis and Networking options (Ethernet, SAN).
This class is a workshop, where students get hands-on experience on real remote HW available during the course. You will be able to work on Flex Enterprise Chassis with scalable Ethernet and FC Switches and Flex Intel compute nodes. You will become familiar with the latest technologies used in Intel servers, such as Purley, the latest 12Gb SAS RAID controllers, the latest DDR4 memory details, Network Virtualization by Emulex 10Gb Ethernet controllers and much more.
This course is intended for pre-sales personal and technicians, who provide hardware support for the Lenovo Flex Chassis and all internal embedded components including Ethernet and FC SAN Switches.
Students will learn the following topics:
– Lenovo Enterprise Flex Chassis
– Intel Architecture with new Purley platform
– DDR4 Memory, different Storage, I/O and Management options including latest xClarity Controller
– Lenovo Flex Compute Nodes
– Lenovo Flex System Networking (vNIC, FCoE)
– Flex SAN Storage Connectivity
– Basic problem determination using HW & SW Tools