6F99G IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Technical Fundamentals v3.4.2
DURATION: 4 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
This 4-day course trains students on deployment, usage, and maintenance of the Sterling Secure Proxy application. It also guides on troubleshooting any issues in Sterling Secure Proxy.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Provide an overview of Sterling Secure Proxy.
• Complete the installation and configuration of Sterling Secure Proxy.
• Perform HTTP Reverse proxy configuration.
• Perform FTP Reverse proxy configuration.
• Perform Connect: Direct Reverse proxy configuration.
• Set up Single Sign-On for Sterling Secure Proxy Server, Sterling External Authentication
• Server and Sterling File Gateway.
The intended audience for this course are:
• Enterprise Architect Network.
• Network Architect or Engineer.
• Information Security Specialist
Basic understanding of networking and security concepts such as:
• OSI Reference Model
• IP, UDP, TCP
• Directory Service
• Common Network Components
• Address Structure
• Common Exploits and Attacks
• TLS/SSL Implementations
Additional knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator or IBM Sterling File Gateway is helpful. If you are using Sterling Secure Proxy for IBM Sterling Connect: Direct, a review of Connect: Direct concepts also is helpful.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
UNIT 1. INTRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION
UNIT 2. REVERSE PROXY CONFIGURATION
UNIT 3. SINGLE SIGN ON CONFIGURATION