6F87G IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
DURATION: 5 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
This 5-day instructor-led course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Run a business process.
• Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
• Explain how to create a service configuration.
• Explain how to track an executable business process.
• Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
• J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
• Database schemas and related concepts
• SQL Scripting
• Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
• Client/Server Relationship
The following topics will be covered during this course:
• Course Overview
• Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
o Exercise. About Sterling B2B Integrator
• Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
o Exercise. Basic BPML Concepts
• Lesson 3. XPath Basics
o Exercise. XPath Basics
• Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
o Exercise. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
• Lesson 5. Using the GPM
o Exercise. Using the GPM
• Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
o Exercise. Troubleshooting a Business Process
• Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
o Exercise. Introduction to Service Management
• Lesson 8. Case Study
• Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
o Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
• Lesson 10. Typing Map
o Exercise. Typing Map
• Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
o Exercise. Tracking System Health
• Lesson 12. Best Practices
o Exercise. Best Practices
• Lesson 13. Case Study
• Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up