6C06G IBM Sterling Connect Direct for Windows 4.7 Secure Plus Configuration by using SSL
DURATION: 1 day
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
The ‘IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® for Windows 4.7- Secure Plus Configuration by using SSL’ course introduces you to the Secure+ Admin Tool, the IBM® Key Manager, and the Secure+ Parameters File. Also, it focuses on generating self-signed certificates, creating the trusted root file, exchanging certificates with a remote Sterling Connect:Direct node, and configuring the Secure+ parameter file to securely trade data by using SSL.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Describe the Sterling Connect:Direct Secure+ Configuration for Windows.
• Create digital certificates by using the IBM® Key Manager.
• Exchange digital certificates and create the trusted root file.
• Create and Configure the Secure+ Parameter file.
• Submit sample process to copy a file securely.
• Troubleshoot Secure+ issues.
This course is designed to train IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct users or system administrators.
Before taking this course, students should have working knowledge:
• IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® for Windows
Lesson 1: Security Essentials for Data Movement
Lesson 2: Creating and Maintaining Certifications and Keys
Exercise 2: Creating a Self-Signed Certificate
Lesson 3: Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus Overview
Lesson 4: Installation and Configuration for WINDOWS
Exercise 4: Configure and test Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus for WINDOWS
Lesson 5: Secure Data Exchange and Troubleshooting
Lesson 6: Course Wrap Up