WB830G IBM Business Process Manager Coach Enhancement Using the BPM UI Toolkit
DURATION: 2 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Business Process Manager Coach Enhancement Using the BPM UI Toolkit (ZB830G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches you how to use the BPM UI toolkit for IBM Business Process Manager coach enhancements. It provides a detailed introduction to key concepts, capabilities, and controls.
The BPM UI toolkit enhances and streamlines the BPM UI creation process. It offers controls and familiar UI development patterns that help UI developers focus directly and efficiently on business problems.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
• Describe basic Business Process Manager UI concepts and layout capabilities
• Use event handling and methods
• Use BPM UI toolkit reporting and analytics capabilities
This course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process. These roles include BPM process owners, analysts, authors, developers, administrators, and project managers.
• Practical knowledge of the IBM Business Process Manager Web Process Designer
• Understanding of server and client-side human services
• Experience with modern programming techniques
• Course introduction
• Introduction to the BPM UI toolkit
• Introduction to BPM UI toolkit layout controls
• Exercise: BPM UI layout capabilities
• Introduction to BPM UI controls and configurations
• Exercise: Using BPM UI toolkit controls
• Reporting and analytics
• Exercise: Introduction to charts and service data tables
• Course summary