CPD 01 – IBM Cloud Fundamentals
DURATION: 1 day
This course is designed as a starting point to your IBM Cloud jorney. Here you will learn how to navigate IBM Cloud console, manege your users and resources, use catalog and cost estimator, you will lern about billing and usage and other features IBM Cloud console offers. This course includes lab exercises with step by step instructions to further strengthen your knowledge
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Describe cloud architectures and concepts
• Understand concepts of cloud computing and IBM Cloud
• Navigate IBM Cloud console
• Use IBM Cloud catalog and cost estimator
• Setup your private catalog
• Manage users and resources
• Set up your IBM Cloud account according to best practices
• Overview usage, billing and invoces
This course is intended for all that are new to the IBM Cloud as well as future and current operators, administrators, systems designers, and integration partners for IBM Cloud solutions who wants to learn about IBM Cloud and its capabilities.
Basic understanding of computers and networking.
Windows, Linux or Mac PC to complete hands on labs sessions.