LN DCG 300 HX COM Lenovo XH (Nutanix) Technical Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This course has been written to teach everything from the basics of Hyperconverged Infrastructure to implementation and management of Lenovo HX Series solution based on Nutanix. You will recognize all benefits of the HCI infrastucture, functionality and how to use most of them in real scenarios. Course include practice labs done on remote Lenovo XH Nutanix cluster and include installation, administration and management of the environment. You will also learn how ti implement high availability features to make your hyperconverged infrastructure redundant and more fault tolerant.
This course is intended for pre-sales personal and technicians, who provide support for the Lenovo HX Series with Nutanix, install, implement and daily administer Hyperconverged Infrastructure Nutanix solutions..
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• understand different IT Infrastructures and HCI Architecture
• summarize Lenovo HX Portfolio and all the HX products
• be familiar with Nutanix AHV (Acropolis Hypervisor) and all functionality
• Install AHC and Setup the Nutanix Cluster
• Change Hypervisor on Nutanix
• Manage VMs via Prism
• Implement HA