TP451: IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance Fundamentals
DURATION: 3 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance is a policy-driven unified solution that addresses security challenges for distributed environments.
This three-part workshop consists of the following:
– Part I of the three-part workshop, introduces you to IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance. You learn how to use IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for Security and Compliance to create, configure, and execute security checklists. Security checklists, when executed, enforce security policies that adhere to security compliance regulations. Finally, you learn how to configure and use some of the asset, patch and vulnerability management features.
– Part II of the three-part workshop, introduces you to Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics. You learn how to configure and use Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics to identify configuration issues and view the current state of compliance for systems across your organization.
– Part III of the three-part workshop, introduces you to IBM Endpoint Manager for Core Protection. IBM Endpoint Manager for Core Protection ensures protection of sensitive data and guards against Malware before it can exploit vulnerabilities. You learn how to configure and use protection functions such as Malware detection and removal, file and web reputation, personal firewall, data loss prevention and device control.
This intermediate course is designed for system administrators, services consultants, and support personnel who are responsible for security and compliance of an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager installation.
You should have the following skills:
– IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 Introduction or equivalent skills
– IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 Administration or equivalent skills
– IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 Platform Fundamentals
IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 Advanced Master Operator or equivalent skills recommended
When you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
– Enable and configure security configuration checklists
– Create custom security configuration checklists
– Access, configure and view reports for Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance
– Install and configure endpoint protection server and client
– Configure and manage web reputation, firewall and data protection features
– Troubleshoot Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.2 for security and compliance issues
– Configure and manage Trend Micro Data Protection