TM673: IBM Monitoring 8.1.3 Implementation and Administration
DURATION: 2 days
SCHEDULED DATES: OCTOBER 2017
This course teaches you how to install and use the IBM Monitoring v8.1.3 software to manage your environment. You install and configure the product, install various agents, create applications, manage users, detect problems and integrate with NetCool/OMNIbus, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, and Dashboard Application Services Hub.
This course is designed for users, administrators, and implementers.
In this course, you learn to perform the following tasks:
• Explore the IBM Monitoring architecture.
• Install and configure IBM Monitoring.
• Administer, use, and navigate the Performance Management Console to monitor and manage a monitoring solution that is built with IBM Monitoring.
• Manage events effectively by using facilities that are provided with IBM Monitoring.
• Integrate IBM Monitoring with other products.
• Run reports and a 7-day comparison.