OD04: DB2 Web Query: Getting Started
DURATION: 1 day
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
This workshop explains how to use, implement, and support the new web-based query and report writing product, IBM DB2 Web Query for IBM i, through lecture and hands-on labs.
End users, system operators, system administrators, database administrators, and application developers who plan to implement, use, or support DB2 Web Query for IBM i are the intended audience for this class.
You should have an understanding of IBM i and IBM i concepts.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Install and maintain DB2 Web Query
• Create basic reports and graphs and combine them in a basic dashboard
• Understand the DB2 Web Query components and know where to find additional information
• DB2 Web Query overview
• Let’s get started
• InfoAssist: Reports
• Active Reports
• Converting Query/400
• Installation and management
• InfoAssist: Charts
• InfoAssist: Documents and dashboards
• Tips and techniques