D8900: IBM Lotus Domino 8 System Administration Bootcamp
DURATION: 5 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
In this course, you will be introduced to basic concepts that provide the foundation for Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes.
This intermediate course is for system administrators new to Lotus Domino who need to acquire a foundational knowledge and working experience with the Lotus Domino 8 administration tools and who are responsible for:
– Installing and setting up of the initial, basic Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8 infrastructure
– Setting up Domino Mail servers in the corporate intranet and extranet (i.e. Internet) environment
– Monitoring and maintaining an existing Lotus Domino 8 infrastructure
– Managing Notes and non-Notes users in a Domino domain
– Practice performing basic administration tasks using the Lotus Domino Administrator client
– Install and configure a basic infrastructure with a single domain using an existing deployment plan
– Set up replication and mail routing in the single-domain environment
– Perform standard server maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
– Register and maintain Notes and non-Notes users
Note: This course covers the entire core Lotus Domino 8 system administration curriculum which is normally taught in 6 days. While the course duration is condensed to 5 days, the course content is not condensed; therefore, this bootcamp offering covers the material at an accelerated pace, and could require you to attend extended classroom hours.