P8259: IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards (V10.2)
DURATION: 1 Day
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards is a one-day instructor-led course that teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to create all of the necessary scorecarding objects such as metrics cubes, diagrams, and maps, deploy the solution to the Web for end-user consumption, and create an engaging dashboard presentation for the solution.
This intermediate course is for Scorecard Developers.
You should have:
– Knowledge of your business requirements
– Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
– Introduction to Scorecarding in IBM Cognos TM1
– Create a Metrics Cube
– Visualize Relationships using Diagrams and Maps
– Make Scorecards Available
– Create Dashboards
– Link Cubes Together