P8258: IBM Cognos TM1: What’s New (V10.2)
DURATION: 1 Day
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
IBM Cognos TM1: What’s New (V10.2) is a one-day, instructor-led course that combines lecture material and hands-on practice in using new features in TM1 version 10.2. The course outlines basic usage of the new features for analysis, modeling, and administration. Students will explore a scorecarding solution, identify new features in TM1 applications and Performance Modeler, look at enhancements to the Operations Console utility, learn how to examine data and build complex reports using the new IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel client, identify improvements to IBM Cognos Insight, and examine additional new features in TM1.
This intermediate course is for Administrators.
You should have:
– Basic knowledge of OLAP
– Basic knowledge of previous editions of TM1
– Scorecarding with IBM Cognos TM1
– Enhancements to IBM Cognos TM1 Applications
– Enhancements to IBM Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler
– Enhancements to IBM Cognos TM1 Operations Console
– Using IBM Cognos TM1 with IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
– Enhancements to IBM Cognos Insight
– Other Enhancements to IBM Cognos TM1