WB813G Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5
DURATION: 2 days
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 (WB818G).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 (ZB813G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches core process modeling skills. You also learn a project development approach, process model implementation fundamentals, and exceptional delivery patterns. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
• Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
• Explain how to use Process Designer to create a process application
• List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
• Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
• Use gateways to control the process flow
• Validate that the process model meets playback 0 goals and requirements
This basic course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process definition. These roles include process owners, BPM analysts, BPM authors, BPM developers, BPM administrators, and BPM project managers.
You should have experience with modern programming techniques.
• Course introduction
• Introduction to business process management
• Introduction to IBM Business Process Manager and integration with other tools
• Creating a process model
• Exercise: Creating a process application
• Defining process flow
• Exercise: Modeling gateways and timer intermediate events in a BPD
• Validating the process model with playback 0
• Exercise: Validating the process model
• Course summary