F280G IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 – Introduction
DURATION: 1 day
SCHEDULED DATES: TBD – Contact Us for more Information
Learn about IBM FileNet Content Manager. You learn the basic architecture and how IBM FileNet Content Manager can be used to solve real-world business challenges. You learn about the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine and how to navigate the FileNet P8 domain structures.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify components, features, and common use cases for IBM FileNet Content Manager.
• Find the core web applications that make up IBM FileNet Content Manager.
• Use Administration Console for Content Platform Engine (ACCE) to find properties within the Global Configuration database.
• Use ACCE to find folders, classes, and property templates in an object store.
This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders.
• F270 – IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction or equivalent knowledge
• P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services, Process Services.
• Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
• Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
• Recommended prerequisite courses:
o F270 – IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Introduction
Introduction to IBM FileNet Content Manager
• Identify core components of IBM FileNet Content Manager.
• Identify content management capabilities.
• Describe how IBM FileNet Content Manager can be used to address business needs in different industries.
IBM FileNet Content Manager architecture
• Identify the components of an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
• Identify the dependencies between the core components.
Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
• Use Administration Console for Content Platform Engine to locate FileNet P8 domain objects.
• Start and Stop System Components